Parks & Recreation
Updated December 1, 2020, under Modified Phase 2 of Reopening Guidelines:
- The Parks and Recreation office will be OPEN Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- All Parish public parks (green space, trails, walking paths, and restrooms) will be OPEN daily during normal operating hours, from 6:00am – 9:00pm with the exception of Walter B. Jacobs Nature Park.
- Walter B. Jacobs Nature Park will be OPEN Wednesday – Saturday from 8am – 5pm and on Sunday 1pm – 5pm.
- Walter B. Jacobs Nature Park-Visitors Center will remain CLOSED to the public.
- All playgrounds at Parish parks will remain OPEN during regular park hours.
- All boat ramps will be OPEN to fishermen 24 hours a day.
- Info for campground at Earl G Wlliamson Park:
· Campsites are first come, first served. Reservations are not accepted..
· Length of stay is limited to 14 days.
· Payment can be made by cash, check, or money order using envelopes and drop box at campground office.
· All campsites at Earl G. Williamson Park are available for rental. Both tent and RV camping is permitted.
· Campers will adhere to all safety guidelines pertaining to hygiene and social distance. Social distancing and hygiene/cleaning protocols will be strictly monitored by on-site camp hosts.
· Camp Host reserves the right to remove any person(s) violating these or any Caddo Parish park policies and/or ordinances.