Park Permits

  1. Facility Use Permit
  2. Fishing/Boating Permits

Caddo Parish Parks Facility Use Permit 

A Hold Harmless Agreement is required for events held at any Caddo Parish Park, including family reunions, church picnics, or any other special events.

Click here to fill out a HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT online. 

*This form is NOT for events or programs to be held at Walter B. Jacobs Memorial Nature Park. Find information on scheduling nature education programs, events, and birthday parties here.

Permit for Use of Park Facilities

Section16-31 of the Code of Ordinances of the Parish of Caddo provides that no person or organization shall reserve park facilities for their exclusive use without first obtaining a permit from the Director of Parks and Recreation or his designee. Permits allow visitors to access electricity and/or water that are subject to being locked. Permits do not allow for exclusive use of any park facility. Parish Parks Department policy is first-come, first-served at all parks. Written application for a permit, signed by the responsible party, must be submitted to the director a minimum of 15 days prior to the proposed activity, setting forth the desired date, time and place of the proposed activity and a detailed description thereof. A Hold Harmless and Indemnity Agreement, approved by the Parish Attorney, must be executed prior to the issuance of a permit. Permits will not be issued for activities prohibited by this chapter.