Click to Home
Go To Search
Report a Missing Road Sign
Keeping the Public Safe
Installation and maintenance of traffic control devices (road signs) is important to the driving public. Road signs on Caddo Parish roads are maintained by the Caddo Parish Fleet Services Department.

Report a Concern
To report a sign that is missing, vandalized, faded, illegible, twisted, damaged, pointing or facing in wrong direction, please use the Report a Concern online service. Your concern will be forwarded to the proper notification area and an email response will be sent to you once the issue has been assessed or resolved.

In Case of Immediate Danger
If this sign is an immediate public safety concern, (i.e. missing stop sign, do not enter sign or a one-way sign) please call the sign shop at (318) 226-6936. Leave a message if no one answers, the voice mail is checked daily Monday through Friday.

During the evenings and weekends, please call the Caddo Sheriff’s Department at (318) 681-0611.