Click to Home
Go To Search
Sewage Complaint

Sewage Issues

If you have a sewage related complaint, please contact the Caddo Parish Health Unit at (318) 676-5265 or submit a Sanitarian Services Complaint form to the Department of Health email. Please provide the necessary information needed for the Sanitarian to make a thorough and complete investigation.

For more information visit the Louisiana Department of Health website.